Aimed at training Drivers of the Future, our Training Academy have introduced a new programme which will provide the opportunity to gain the training and qualifications needed to become a professional LGV/ HGV Driver.
So what do I need?
To obtain your licence, you must be at least 18 years old
Programme content and duration.
- Theory, hazard perception & case study training (1 day intensive training with additional support provided)
- Practical licence acquisition for category C licence (5 days)
- Practical licence acquisition for category C+E licence (5 days)
- Module 4 practical training & testing (2 days)
What you get from training through the Henderson Group Academy:
This all inclusive training programme offers you:
- Access to the Academy’s experienced training instructors
- Full licence acquisition following driver theory, hazard perception, case study and module 4 training
- Your Driver CPC Qualification Card valid for 5 years (JAUPT Accredited Centre (AC00445))
Training Program cost.
£1,800 (does not include medical or retest costs) covers all of the above training plus we will take care of all licence application processes with the DVLA.
Single licence schemes are also available at a reduced cost.
To find out more you can visit http://henderson-theacademy.com/
Or contact the academy directly by calling 02890343334 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens when I complete the programme?
Upon completion of our programme there is potential opportunity to gain employment as a category C+E or category C driver within our transport team for Henderson Foodservice or Henderson Wholesale.
Those successfully gaining employment with the company have the opportunity to have the cost of training partially reimbursed*.
*Terms and conditions apply.