Careers are made at the Henderson Group
Our success is down to our amazing teams and we make sure everyone knows they are a valued part of the business.
Work with us and you’ll find we listen to you, tailor training to your needs and reward you for the dedication you put into your career with us.
We’re a family run company with integrity at its core. We believe in treating each other with respect and working as a team to get things done right.
We have a unique culture that helps attract so many talented, ambitious people to our company. They see a long and prosperous future for themselves – the same future we may have in store for you.
Training & Progression
It’s your future… We’re here to help you make the most of it.
We’re committed to identifying potential, providing development and career opportunities, and empowering you to make a difference in our business.
We’ll support you with ongoing general and specialist training, accessible learning and development and a chance to gain professional qualifications.
Our approach to talent management focuses on developing people at all levels to secure the future management of the company. Whether it’s developing graduates, apprentices, team leaders, managers or customer advisors within our stores, we take your development seriously.
Rewards & Recognition
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package. Depending on your roles, these are some of the benefits which may be available to you.
- Up to a maximum of 28 days holidays (depending on your location and length of service) in addition to 8 statutory days.
- Contributory pension scheme. Free life assurance is provided as part of the pension scheme.
- Employee discount card for use in our company-owned retail/forecourt sites.
- Annual health screening and access to a variety of wellbeing initiatives and events throughout the year.
- Private medical insurance.
- Sponsorship on education schemes (on approval)
- Continuous on the job training and development.
- Healthcare CashPlan which includes reimbursement for dental, optical and other healthcare services.
- Private medical insurance.
- A dedicated Employee Benefits directory and website bringing you exclusive access to a wide range of fantastic offers, deals and discounts, so you can make savings every day on shopping, eating out, insurance products, leisure, and holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Flexible Working
- Social Club & Sports Activities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Reimbursement of professional subscriptions and membership fees (on approval).
- On site restaurant at our distribution centre/Head Office
- Variety of bonus and recognition schemes in place to recognise and reward high performance.
- Company Car – for those who qualify we offer a large variety of vehicles from different ranges. Alternatively for some grades, you may be able to opt for a cash allowance as an alternative.
- Continuous Learning & Development.